I have a revBrowser and I want to take a snapshot of it and save the image on a
card and do this a lot of times for many pages.
I can take a snapshot of revBrowser and save the file:
        export snapshot from rect "0,0,100,100" to "aFile.png" as png .
How do I save a copy of the snapshot to an image on the card? I have tried
        export snapshot from rect "0,0,100,100 to someVar
        set the imagedata of image "myimage" to someVar
and I have used the revBrowserSnapshot command also but all I get is garbage in
the image. The rect of the snapshot is three times larger than the rect of the
image.

It seems that if I have an image and a field in a group on a card with the
"behave as background" property checked I can use that group as a template on
that card with the create card command. The field has a sharedText property.
Does the image have a shredImage property I can turn off. If I can't do I just
create a new image on each new card.

Thanks,