On 07/11/2010 04:08 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:
I'm using no naming convention.
I develop stacks with no variables, no handlers and no functions.
I only put objects in a card, drawing circles, rectangles and other
complex forms.

That's way I have never bugs in my stacks.

The next I have to understand now is why, when I'm clicking on a
button, nothing happens!

I was mowing the grass in our garden yesterday when a small
mollusc slithered out from under a stone and said, in a portentious
voice "there are never bugs in my stacks".

At which point a small back beetle crawled out from under the same stone
and said "Wanna bet, bud?"

Q.E.D.

I rest my case.