The final whack... after spending all that time on both Versiontracker and CNET just trying to figure out how to find my products, and then making two attempts to update a title unsuccessfully, I get the final whack.

They sent me an email confirmation that I can now start receiving their CNET newsletters at my email address, which has not changed in probably ten years. I had to log in yet again to make sure I wasn't opted into receiving this junk mail. It did not appear that I was which is good because I had this vision of attempting to opt out and getting a SORRY YOU CAN'T OPT OUT error page.

Very annoying!
--
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com