Roger,

RevMobile will be released for Android as well. This was always the plan but
the fact that now, it will be officially able to work with iOS is a boon to
many here.

Now we're only missing WebOS, Symbian, Meego, Maemo, Windows Mobile and will
have total mobile world dominance. rsrsrsrsrs

I would be fine with just iOS, Android and Maemo.