On Sep 24, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

I wish that RunRev would bless the format of the property or provide
other properties or functions that provide context information.

I do too, but it's deep in the bowels of the engine, so changing it is
likely to break everything. I rather count on it not disappearing or
changing enough to cause damage.

By removing the offending paragraph in the executionContexts dictionary entry, RunRev would effectively be making a commitment to including descriptions of any changes to the value in the engine revision report for new versions. Or at least apply as much diligence in doing so as they would for any other property.

I think this is a reasonable thing to ask for.

Dar Scott