Hi Devin...

Thanks for the reply.. I have not explained what I want to do too well. What I
would like to be able to do is set the 'geometry' in the geometry pane that are
in the objects' inspector.... so, if I create a field by script, I can also set
its geometry in the geometry pane...

Is it now a little clearer than mud ?

Dixie