Hi

How is it possible to determine if shell access is available? One of my apps is
being run where the command line is restricted on Windows and shell calls
aren't being returned. I think this is a bug in the engine in that a call to
shell should return "Error: no shell access" or something logical rather than
not returning but has anyone worked around this before.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave