On 11/16/2010 08:46 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
It cannot actually control anything... yet. It just monitors your brainwaves and gives
you a graphical feedback. For those who actually watched the video, I tried to focus on
the device but found myself staring at the beautiful blonde. At that point I realized all
I was hearing was "blah blah blah blah..." but it made me feel totally at
peace. Odd, I guess it does work after all.

Bob

Change and decay; remember that beautiful blondes, like Thee and Me, are prone to the forces of entropy; meaning 'decay'; so they will not really give you any lasting peace - sic transit gloria mundi.

However I do like your word "yet"; it is so symptomatic of what is wrong with our society; we are so arrogant that we assume we will solve every besetting problem in due course . . .

for peace give me a nice bit of Bach or, even better, Buxtehude, any time (neither of those composers,
by the way, was blonde) . . .