On 11/16/2010 07:43 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
Recently, Richmond wrote:

Somebody missing the point, again: what I meant was that there is a whole
plethora of USB devices on the market which can deliver a keyDown signal to
a RR/LC stack.
And yet somebody else missing the greater point: humor.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design

I thought that the "brain thingy" was deadly serious; anyway, over the side of "the pond"
we don't know what 'humor' is; only 'humour' . . .  :)