Hello list again

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP....

I've send questions earlier without answers
So I come again...

Working on Mac OSX 10.2.6 FR and Rev 2.0.1

1°
I have a problem I didn't know with Rev 1.1.1

the command : "create folder"

1) works fine when I create a folder
BUT
2) doesn't work if the new created folder has a diacritical char

for example :

create folder "../test" works fine

create folder "../répétition" doesn't work (if I write "repetition" (without the "é") it's good)

what to do ????? How can I create a folder with french chars ???????

Is it normal that when I ask the "script edit mode" item in the develpment menu, it takes about 1/2 hour to toggle ?????
I have this problem with a big stack (a main stack with many substacks), no problems with smaller stacks

Now it's so serious I cannot toggle anymore When I ask "script edit mode", the rev appl "quit" and return to finder
But I can further use the stacks when I restart Rev and further write scripts but I cannot debug...

PLEASE HELP...

Thanks.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE