Hi Curry,

> Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:38:56 -0500
> From: curry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Image conversion still broken
>
> If you can get the PICT into your stack, I think you can then set the
> paintcompression to whatever format you want, click in the image with
> paint select tool, and there you go. (I think.) Paintcompression is
> global, not for a particular images. Set it and then all images you
> edit will be set to that format.
That sounds plausible, but it's not my concern. The concern is that, as a
Bugzilla reply, Tuviah says it works for him, so my bug report got dissed.

If that's so, then why doesn't it work for me?

Once a gain, I import a PICT image and I immediately get a dialog asking if
I want to convert it to PNG file. I click the convert default button and
nothing happens. Very straightforward. It just flat does not work.

Why? I'm still looking for an answer.

Thanks,
Ken N.