Richard Gaskin wrote:

 >> Commercial developers should buy Studio at least.
 > If a commercial developer doesn't like Studio because of its
 > behavior, then it's either Enterprise, Studio + Express, or two
 > Expresses.

Agreed, but we're not talking about the perceptions of developers.  We're
talking about end-users.

Are you suggesting the splash screen include the something like, "This
unprofessional-looking splash screen is not present in applications made
with the Studio or Enterprise versions of Revlution"? ;)

I'm afraid that without it there's no way for an end-user to know.

Something got tangled up somewhere--that's not what I was talking about. Or rather, it's two different things.

I was talking about Studio's behavior (not editing on target platform) as a reason why I (as an example of the commercial developers he was talking about) would rather choose two Expresses than a Studio, but if using Express, that's where the end-user perception comes in about the splash screen. See what I meant? :-)

I don't want a splash screen to include *anything* because I don't want a splash screen! (Whether I'm using it or someone else.)

Curry