It's not strange at all. A mailing list comes to you and demands your attention. A message board sits there lurking 24/7, but unless you bother to check it, it generally won't remind you.

This is my problem with a forum/message board/newsgroup. The list comes directly to my inbox and I can easily scan through the new items, discarding the threads that don't interest me and reading those that do. Most of the emails come during the Australian night, so I don't even have to wait for them to download :-) If I had to log in to a web site and click my way painfully through a series of links, I wouldn't read most of them and therefore would be in no position to respond.

So please, whatever else is set up in parallel, don't drop the list!

Cheers,
Sarah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.troz.net/Rev/