On 8/5/03 4:24 AM, Greg Wills wrote:

Hi All

I have been having this problem for a year or so and have been waiting to see if Rev 2 would resolve the issue - but no it has not. I have been discussing this with Kevin, but I now suspect that it may be a computer problem, not a Rev problem.

Issue. Printing a card that has buttons, fields, graphics and a large graphic on layer 1. On my home Mac, this prints beautifully. On a work "windows" machine, networked to a Lexmark printer, it prints the card OK, except for the large graphic in the background.

This kind of thing is almost always a graphics driver issue. See if you can find a newer driver for the Windows machine.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]