Hi All

I am still attempting to resolve this printing problem.

Jacqueline, thanks for your suggestion that it could be a graphics driver problem. This doesn't appear to be the issue, but it did put me onto another path - didn't go anywhere though!

I now suspect that it might be a printer memory problem. (The Lexmark - that doesn't print the background graphic has 4mb of memory. I have located a Minolta printer (on the same system network) that has 16mb - and it all prints OK.

I have today been trying a different tack. If I take a screenshot, then I do get an image just as the user sees it ( the Minolta did some funny things with the text in a text field - that I was going to pursue another day - but this may kill two birds with the one stone - so to speak). The thought was that printing a screenshot might require less grunt for the printer to push out all the graphics data.

However I am having difficulty finding a way to print only the image that is created by the screenshot (a portion of the card). I can only see how to print cards, fields, reports. I would appreciate any guidance. Thanks

cheers

Greg

Hi All

I have been having this problem for a year or so and have been waiting
to see if Rev 2 would resolve the issue - but no it has not. I have been
discussing this with Kevin, but I now suspect that it may be a computer
problem, not a Rev problem.

Issue. Printing a card that has buttons, fields, graphics and a large
graphic on layer 1. On my home Mac, this prints beautifully. On a work
"windows" machine, networked to a Lexmark printer, it prints the card
OK, except for the large graphic in the background.

This kind of thing is almost always a graphics driver issue. See if you can find a newer driver for the Windows machine.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]