On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 10:13 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

No matter how long I use Revolution I think I will always be learning.

Dar you could teach me about sockets, binary encoding, endian-ness and a dozen other things and I'll teach you about custom properties :-)

Alex Rice

... and if both of you got together on this and created a stack example that saves several types of binary types in a stored array using custom properties and demonstrates getting or placing items and saving items in the stored arrays into external files then I think it would serve as a great learning tool. I would like to speed test this kind of data storage.

Mark