Rodney Tamblyn wrote:
Quick question (probably already covered somewhere on this list...)

Can someone post a simple example illustrating adding a blob to a PostgreSQL database from RR?

I have worked my way through the simple examples, but before launching into Revolution database scripting I thought it would be more efficient to see if this info is already available. If there are any good example stacks worth viewing pointers would also be appreciated....

Thanks!

Rodney
--
Rodney Tamblyn
44 Melville Street

Hi Rodney,

Sorry ! I have'nt build any RR+PostgreSQL solutions for yet, nor used Blobs columns in my MC+PostgreSQL apps.

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Serveurs d'applications et SGBDR (Web/PGI)
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif