On Samstag, Aug 9, 2003, at 19:13 Europe/Zurich, Ken Norris wrote:

So, in order to get new beginners truly interested in this venue, I was
thinking there should be a set of well written, simple, ready-to-use,
useful, and modifiable stacks, and also puposefully geared to breaking them
down to analyze step-by-step, and modifying them, all done within the Free
Edition. Things like a phone dialer, an MP3 playlist, a graph maker, a set
of stack templates, etc.

I'd be really interested in list feedback on this subject.

How would it be if we made a kind of homestack with examples and guides, then we present it to the people at RunRev, so they can include it into their product?
I would contribute to that maybe a "HomeStack" yahoo-group could be formed?