On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 11:11 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

(BTW, I went to the updated RunRev page on editions and clicked the link "This way please for a detailed explanation of your options..." and almost fell out of my chair laughing.)

Looks like a html coding error:

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/(EmptyReference!)

Yes. This is probably the correct one:

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/licensing2.html

It reminded me of a silent movie gag in which the hero is waiting for a job interview with other nervous applicants and is called ahead of them. He seems pretty smug about this especially since he seems to be headed for the back office. The door is opened, he enters and suddenly realizes he is in the alley as the door slams behind him.

Dar Scott