I don't think that's what Júlio meant. I think he wants his app to *look like* aqua when it runs in Windoze, not just in development.

I suppose one could create 'aqua like' graphic objects such as invisible buttons, but the scrollbars in fields would be a problem, not to mention menus. There also might be some 'look and feel' copyright issues with Apple, depending on how far one went.

Besides, it would probably be disconcerting for a Windoze user to see what he is not used to....