On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:40:16 +0200, Klaus Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Even if the images (not referenced!) are not of the same size, you can
always do:

put image "face.gif" into img "placeholder image" of grp "TheGroup"

"placeholder image" will resize to fit the new "content"...

Check it out, very handy feature, no problems so far...

Fantastic! Does just what I want. AND I found that I can get rid of the image while keeping the placeholder mechanism by

put empty into img "placeholder image" of grp "TheGroup"

so now I can add and delete stuff painlessly.

Thanks a lot - not sure if I would ever have found this in the docs...

Graham