Paint tools has a button on it that does nothing and is missing the divider line between tools.

I have a brand new 2 months old 15 inch 1.25GHz PB G4 so I don't think it is the graphics card. I will try it on my other 500 MHz PB 15 inch and see what it used to look like.

I can take a screen shot if needed.

Tom