These are all great suggestions. This one will fit the bill perfectly and is very simple.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos

On Dec 1, 2003, at 10:39 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

On 12/1/03 10:03 PM, "Bill Vlahos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a script that I want to run every day at 5:00 AM and 2:30 PM and
am having the hardest time figuring out how to work simply and
reliably.
Is there a simple way to track multiple repeating events without going
bonkers keeping track of multiple send in times? I think I must be
trying too hard on this but I can't think of a simple way to do it.

Couldn't you just check the time once a minute or so?

  on checkTime
    if the time = "5:00 AM" or the time = "2:30 PM" then doMyStuff
    send "checkTime" to me in 60 seconds
  end checkTime

Regards,

Scott Rossi