Hi Michael,

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any information that I could be pointed to about RunRev's abilities
and stability in doing audio and video capture. We are debating between RealBasic and RunRev.
I have a freeware app created with RealBasic for recording sound using Quicktime but for RunRev
I have only found issues listed online with previous Metacard and perhaps earlier Rev versions.

I personally have not yet recorded sound in RR so i cannot tell how good this build-in
capability does its job...

But for video capturing RR is a good choice.

Check the stack "Video_Input.rev" inside the "Sample stacks" folder.

Does even work with iSight right out of the box :-)

Thank you,

You're welcome :-)

Hope that helps...

Michael