OH and the most important thing I left out is:
This is the best list I have ever been apart of !!! The people are helpful and suggestive and just generally good people. If you have problems come here and you WILL find an answer or a direction to look in.

Everyone here has helped me with my transition to REV. Even when it was quite obvious that I didn't read the docs and was being very lazy about it. I hope to give back to this community what was given to me.

Cheers,

Tom