On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 02:54 PM, erik hansen wrote:

Baby Signs

we picked a handful of signs and used them with
the words when we communicated with our baby.

were these "signs" pictures, words or both? the implication is that all infants are frustrated non-communicators. no wonder they cry.

some kind of motion sensor could probably
connect these minds (not little) to the
rest of the universe.

At our house we did not use signing, but we did use "flying" in which the person holding the baby was the motion sensor (or horse or grasp or dragon depending on how you think of baby flying).

Dar