Thanks. The View emulations shouldn't tease us like that then! :)
(B
(Bdoug
(B
(BOn 1/5/04 8:14 AM, "Bj$B!0(Brnke von Gierke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(B
(B> Brushed metal is mac os x only, like drawers and sheets.
(B>
(B> On Sonntag, Jan 4, 2004, at 23:53 Europe/Zurich, Doug Lerner wrote:
(B>
(B>> When I open a stack set for metal look in an OS X app it looks fine.
(B>> But in
(B>> OS 9  and Windows the stack looks like the yellow background color I
(B>> set
(B>> earlier for the stack.
(B>>
(B>> In the View emulator it looks sort of metal for both of those platforms
(B>> though.
(B>>
(B>> Does the metallic look just not work in platforms other than OS X?
(B>>
(B>> doug
(B>>
(B>> use-revolution mailing list