But Compilit! - Whoa, Tom Pittman, what a genius...maybe he could make a cross platform XCMD generator that runs Transcript...

Tom is out the loop. He's realy bitter about Apple and HC. He even offered CompileIt! to the hyperCard team but they snubbed him.The last time I talked with him, he said that he was finished with all xTalks.

My recollection from AHUG gossip was when Tom went to write a PPC version of CompileIt!, he asked Apple for specific information he need and/or guarantees that the internal PPC architecture would not change, and whatever he needed was not given to him.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company