I'm using the "shell" function to call some routines; creating a disk image is a good example. There is some verbose data returned which, if you use "answer shell(etc., etc.)" provides a dialog with -all- of the responses from the shell at one time.

Is there a way to provide this feedback to the user as the individual responses occur? It's not a critical item but it would smooth out the user interface a bit. I'm thinking of, perhaps, a progress bar with some text so the user knows what's going on.

Thanks,
Barry