I have been working on a photo album product idea for the last month or so. The UI is now finished (album list with mini cover photos, photo albums with drag and drop to move images, full-size image window with scrolling or scale-to-window, multiple thumbnail and image re-sizing options, ftp to server, etc., etc.). I'm working on the preferences now, and it's the easiest preferences I've ever done (it would be an absolute nightmare doing the same thing using the Mac Toolbox Dialog Manager). Bottomline, I can't remember the last time I was this productive programming-wise.

So, in amongst all the questions and problems that arise on this list, I thought the RunRev team might want to know what a great product they've got. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
-- Frank Leahy
Weblog http://cornwall.backtalk.com/