On Thursday, February 5, 2004, at 04:22 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

Now maybe someone will ask "Why don't you just do it the usual way?" to
which I respond that I know of no usual way and I make up my own.

Do you know about the stackFiles property?

Yes. But I might not be using it right.

There needs to be a way to set this for each target platform copied just before the DB runs. The script for setting this needs to be smart enough to differentiate among the different kinds of stacks. This won't work for stacks that go in system dependent folders.

The problem is the nested dependencies of stacks. I'd hate to fiddle with library stacks.

Some people have been suggesting that only the very top level starts-using libraries, so this might be done only for the app stack.

Dar Scott