On 2/7/04 12:46 AM, Christopher Mitchell wrote:

fixedlineheight and adjustment of the lineHeight value has made a huge difference. Thanks for pointing this out, even the Hebrew font looks reasonably well placed now!

Glad it worked out for you. For the record: when I am not so tired and my brain is more functional, I'd have referred to the "textheight" rather than the "lineheight". There is no property called "lineheight". The regulars probably knew what I meant, but since you are new to Rev, I thought I'd better correct myself.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]