Devin,

Did you see my reply? This is a known issue in bugzilla, and it is a Mac problem.

Yours,
Chris
On Feb 20, 2004, at 12:37 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

Okay, I got my hands on a Windows machine running Rev 2.1 under Win 2000. The animations run reasonably well outside of the Animation Builder, so this appears to be a Mac (PPC?) issue. Can anyone else confirm that this works okay under Windows?

Devin