Opie,

Thanks for the reply. well, yes, you're right that this works - and I would have sworn I had tried it, but I guess the confusion stems from the fact that in my regular format I have to use the quotes. So I must have just been loading the variable wrong earlier when I was doing it before I looked up 'quote' ... :/ It seems weird to not put quotes when it is in a variable and to put them when it is not.

The shorter way is the first thing I tried! I promise! must have been 4am typos or something. Thanks again!

Yours,
Chris, the Newbie