Excellent! This is a more systematic runtime method than I was using, and I shall adopt it from now on.

Thanks Rob.

You are most welcome, Graham.

As an ignorant Yank who can only communicate in English--and a wee bit of Svenska--my efforts to promote multi-lingual, user translatable applications in Revolution is a small "Thank you" to everyone who is forced to use my native language to communicate with me. I am ALWAYS available to offer whatever help I can, here or privately, to anyone developing multi-lingual Rev applications.

Of course, you still have to put your questions to me in English. :{`)

And let me take this opportunity to note that without the efforts of my volunteer translators, Jose L. Rodriguez Illera, Terry Vogelaar, Yves Coppe, and Klaus Major, Serendipity Library's multi-lingual support would be just a theoretical concept instead of a demonstrable reality.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company