On 21 Feb 2004, at 2:04 am, Peter T. Evensen wrote:

Cool app! It's been a while since I read it, but does it say Meri and Pippin met Treebeard on 2/20?
People have worked it all out based on a few dates (Shire dates & their conversions), phases of the moon and days spent in various places. I had a book of Lord of the Rings maps once that dated every stage along the way.

But you didn't include the French, German, Croatian and Russian stuff...
No, that would have involved going down into sub-folders which wasn't worth the effort for me. Feel free to add this yourself :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.troz.net/Rev/