Hi Thomas McGrath III,

Klaus, Although I was not being ignorant I mean no harm.

Sure, but the post looked apparently (sic!) ignorant.

You see it was after many many hours of writing code and reading hundreds
of list emails when I cam across Alain's post and my mind just stopped completely.
At first I did not recognize it as french because of things like genere une erreur.
So I started to laugh at myself for not being able to understand it. My post was
actually my awful way of sharing that experience with my friends here on the list.
I thought my reaction to the text after all that coding was funny.

If we can't laugh at ourselves then maybe we are taking things to seriously!!

Sure, but you should have added this mail to the last posting... ;-)

It was not funny at first look!

If you have seen some of my previous posts, I have this nasty habit of finding
things funny that may not be readily apparent to others.
But there are no malicious bones in my body.

I know and understand this, but the posting looked to me like a mockery of someone
ignorant not being able to understand any another language than english...

After i read this i would simply say that it was "thoughtless"...

I know you meant well,

Yes, all my wishful thinking is: peace on earth...

Don't forget: it's the first look that matters (most of the time!)

Tom

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]