Hey Klaus,

Yeah I know, I wasn't saying you did but rather I was commenting on what the"cliche" was and my feelings about it.
I think you and I both agree about it. It is a shame that it exists at all.

By the way I might be in Europe in April. I am hoping it will coincide with the REV Conference there.
I am going to another conference in England about augmented communications for handicapped individuals but hope I will have time to travel to the REV conf....

If so, I would love to meet you and hear your presentation at the conference.

Have a good day,

Tom