You can buy a printed manual from REV or you can buy a book from Don Shafer.

HTH

On Feb 25, 2004, at 3:21 PM, A.C.T. wrote:

Sorry,

So may be the trick is to convince them that they DO NOT need
to learn anything new... IOW that Rev is based on concepts they
already know...

one trick could be to answer my question (posted twice): Where can I find a manual that I can read/print out "normally" without having to use the built-in-browser?
You could "convince" at least one dumb old fashioned developer by simply giving him a chance to learn: me.

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / Level-2
Glinder Str. 2
27432 Ebersdorf
Deutschland
Tel. (+49) (0)4765-830060
Fax. (+49) (0)4765-830064

Thomas J. McGrath III SCS 1000 Killarney Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15234 412-885-8541