When I used it, it was looking for a documentation category that no longer exists in 2.1, so you may have to tweek the script.

At 04:30 PM 2/25/2004, you wrote:
> >>   http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads.htm
> >
> > Thanks a lot! So I have something to read tonight :-)
>
> That format is useless IMHO. 3000+ pages, and it's the *Transcript
> Dictionary only*

Sorry, Alex, but that's not true. It is the export from Geoff Canyon's
"RevRTFer" stack, that includes the Transcript Dictionary, How To,
Troubleshooting (Why...), Menu Reference, Glossary and Shortcuts. It's
true that it doesn't include the Cookbook and the Tutorials, but it's a
lot more than just the TD.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671