Christopher Mitchell wrote:

I just want to re-order a stack of cards to the numeric order that is in their custom property, but you have to be on the right card in order to do that. I'd rather not have to go to the card and just sort by the index, but that doesn't seem to give any useful order.

This may be one of those cases where a hidden field is optimal, allowing you to use something like:

sort cards by field "MyCardNum"

But if you have to use custom props, walking through the cards is really fast since everything in Rev is RAM-based. And you don't need to go to a card to access its properties:

get the uCardNum of cd 12

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation