On 18/03/2004, at 8:41 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

Recently, "rodney tamblyn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just to be very clear here. In my opinion:

x is among the lines of the windows

there is a window x

.... should be synonymous for purposes of checking for existence of
window x.  This is not the case at the moment.

So it sounds like you're thinking "the windows" should return a list of all
stacks, regardless of whether or not they are open.

No, I think it should return a list of all the stacks which are open and visible.

Launch Revolution, open message box, type: 'there is a window "answer dialog"' -> returns true. Why?

R.