Hi, Geoff,

Don't use the cursor keys ;-)

erm... :-)

What's happening when you use the cursor keys is that the stack is going to the next/previous card. There are only two cards. The other one is used as a scratch pad, for setting up the various graphics used in the game.

Ok, but why does the IDE "crash" (lock up) when I _do_ use the cursor keys?

On my machine, using the cursor keys goes to the other card, but can also switch back to the game without a problem.

As stated: This works in a "standalone" compilation, but not in the IDE (here). And that's where my question targeted at: Why does it lock up?

Marc Albrecht A.C.T. / level-2 Glinder Str. 2 27432 Ebersdorf Deutschland Tel. 04765-830060 Fax. 04765-830064