Hi Monte,

The actual engine in that new "revdecompressed" app
"/Contents/MacOS/Revolution" does NOT have an icon, is just a
"document"

Yes the actual engine usually doesn't have an icon on OS X. Does the .app
have an icon?

Yes, but when doubleclicked (in the correct folder, of course!! ;-): NADA...

and
no "Unix executable file" in the finder-info, as it should be!
That's not an issue as the standalone builder sets the executable bit during
the build ;-)

Aha, but that does not help me in the moment ;-)

------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2004-04-11 13:27 -------
fixed for 2.2. I have posted a new engine.
(concerning the Umlaut-bug on OS X...)

OK, the engine is on the server finally, now it should be made accessible to all users.

Why not on the RR website?
Couldn't think of a better place :-)

And while we are at it, why do we always have to enter our serial-number again each time
a new version comes out (WHILE our license is still valid)? HA ;-)

Cheers

Monte

Regards

Klaus Major