On 4/24/04 8:42 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

Hi Revolutioners!

I'm looking information and experiences about the
webhosting services that allows to run RunRev
as cgi.

I use Jaguar PC. They are big, reliable, cheap, and they don't care what you install. I uploaded a copy of Rev to my cgi folder and it ran immediately without any problems. Cost is under ten dollars per month, and about eight dollars if you buy a year at a time. I run several rev cgis on my server there. Their FTP access is also very fast. Bandwidth and hard drive allotments are fairly large, and you can buy more if you need it at reasonable prices. I've been with them a long time. Tech support is good too.

http://www.jaguarpc.com