Hi Richard,

couple of things...

1) Jeanne's suggestion regarding changine the 'rev' prefix to something else would be my first fix attempt. If RR is walking through the backscripts and checking their owners, they could assume your backscript is theirs, and do whatever with it.

2) Consider moving your backscript into a subStack of RevNet and start using it. Perhaps backscripts are purged, but I've never seen an open stack purged (and I've done a lot of rev prefixed plugins;-)

3) This is a bit controversial idea...but consider not using backscripts, library stacks, or frontscripts in IDE plugins, unless you *have to*. Each of these 'play outside the sandbox' and can interfere with the IDE (you of course know this). All of my plugins which have frontScripts (potentially the most troublesome) also have a toggle to turn the frontScripts OFF. Course, when you close a plugin, the frontScripts are removed automatically.

That being said, altPluginToolbar does have a libraryStack, which is unique to it. I've never seen it interfere with anything, but you never know. I'll probably move it all up to the mainStack stack script sometime (as you are now doing as well), but as you know-- it's less efficient there.

Some of the comments above, I know you already know-- but are included for the sake of others who may stumble across this. One day I hope to grow up and be as good a coder as you. :-)

best,

Chipp