On 21/7/04 7:26 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I downloaded the 2.5 beta this morning and went immediately to the debugger.
> Lots of improvements! Thanks!
> Not to appear ungrateful but....
> Is there some technical reason why the buttons in the debugger can't have
> command keys on OS X? You know, command I for Step Into, command T for Trace,
> command A for Abort. This would be very helpful.

Step Into is Space.  Step Over is Option space.  Command-. is abort.  We
didn't do Run and Trace as we thought these were likely only to be wanted
once.  However, Command-w will run, though it also closes the window.

Kevin Miller ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools