Judy Perry wrote:
If you see a mix of fonts, remember that there is a limitation I didn't
note earlier:  if you set the textSize, textStyle, or textHeight of an
object it will also assign the textFont, using the current effective
textFont.

Ummm, I'm not certain I understand this. In any case, why is it okey-dokey for the first several cards and then completely incorrect for the remainder? I only used just the two fonts -- Trebuchet MS and Comic Sans MS. The systems I tested them on all had those two fonts installed. I was able to "fix" them back correctly under the Windows systems having the problems.

I just don't get it...

Where is the font being set: in the card, the stack, or the controls themselves?

Could it be that some of the cards and/or controls have their textFont set, while others are empty and therefore inheriting the stack's textFont?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation