On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:12:57 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cross-platform fonts...what is everyone else doing?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Obviously I like it and I wish there was a way to include it with Revolution.
But I'm not sure this will solve the problems raised by Judy, they seem to be
more of an issue with Windows than with any particular font.
Paul Looney

Does anyone know if it's possible to add the font to a standalone and have RunRev use it automatically, i.e. without requiring a separate installation procedure?

On the Mac one could presumably add the FONT/FOND resources and not have to do a font install. Is there something similar for fonts on the PC so that RunRev would use a font from the standalone?

-- Frank