On Jul 30, 2004, at 5:24 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

As an experienced user of IDEs/debuggers for various languages, I'd say nothing that an application being run under the IDE does should cause the IDE to quit;

FWIW - Director does this (closes the IDE) if the "quit" command is used. Using "halt" in Director stops the movie, but does not quit the IDE. So to me, it doesn't look like a bug, it just looks like Revolution is written in Revolution.

Although Director is not written in Director - which in some ways is better, some worse.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.